The Coupe de Montréal championship was a huge success in 2020 with an average of 165 drivers per event, including 255 registered during the last round at Mont-Tremblant and a total of 313 different participants during the season.
The championship is back with six rounds and will be presented on SH Karting in Mont-St-Hilaire, Académie de Karting Jim Russell in Mont-Tremblant, SC Performance in St-Célestin and ICAR Karting in Mirabel racetracks.
The first date to remember is Saturday, May 1st in Mont-St-Hilaire where the podium ceremony will be held to crown the 2020 champions. It will take place after the practice day of the first round which will take place the next day at the same racetrack.
The season will end on Saturday, October 2nd with a special Euduro type activity in St-Célestin and the presentation of the championship trophies will take place on that day.
2021 Coupe de Montreal Calendar
- Round #1, May 2 – SH Karting, Mont St-Hilaire
- Round #2, May 15-16 – AKJR, Mont-Tremblant
- Round #3, June 6 – SC Performance, St-Celestin
- Round #4, June 27, ICAR Karting, Mirabel
- Round #5, Sept 5, ICAR Karting, Mirabel
- Round #6, Sept 18-19, AKJR, Mont-Tremblant
- Special Enduro, Oct 2, SC Performance, St-Celestin
Learn more about the Coupe de Montreal on their website, http://coupedemontreal.com.